The Slow Fashion Innovation Program + Prototyping (50h) 2a ed.
Regular priceSale price
What about starting your business in a more sustainable way? After the success of the first edition of The Slow Fashion Innovation, Community in Law is launching the second edition of the program. As many of you asked, now we are including also the prototyping phase.
Follow The Slow Fashion Innovation on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/116305999273504/?active_tab=discussion
Additional info: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can choose to produce bags, shoes or clothes.
The classes of the Slow Fashion Innovation will be semi-presencial with recorded classes combined with in-person sessions of mentorship to keep you up-to-date with tasks. The prototyping phase will be in person in Lisbon.
Our goal is to help you quickly learn about slow production to bring to the world more sustainable brands.
We will be working together for three months. We will be developing new collections, putting you in contact with suppliers of sustainable materials and local manufacturing, and afterward, we are going to help you sell your amazing work! Are you interested in joining us on this amazing journey?
You will work in teams and will receive advice and mentoring from experts in the fields of marketing, business, finances, intellectual property protection, and other areas. The goal is to create fashion collections in collaboration. Students will have access to all the guidance they need and additional exclusive materials.
1) The Slow Fashion Innovation Program (online): the program is designed to take 2 months with an additional month for the review of the business plan. The classes start on January, 10th. Classes once per week + mentorship.
2) The Prototyping phase (in person in Lisbon):
Handmade shoe construction (Sundays, January, 20th and 27th and February, 03rd and 10th) from 09 am to 2 pm;
Handmade bags construction (the same dates) from 3 pm to 8 pm.
The Slow Fashion Innovation Program + prototyping (50h total):
- 220 euro Early bird promo for registrations made till December, 18th.
- 250 euro for registrations made due December, 19th until December, 31st.
- 300 euro for registrations made due January, 01st until January, 09th, if we still have available spots.
We offer 15% discount for those who bring a friend to work in a team and for our former students. In this case, you should get in contact with us through our e-mail email@example.com. Not cumulative discounts.