Sustainable Fashion Production - Lisbon edition (18h)
Regular priceSale price
This is an event offered for the students of The Slow Fashion Innovation Program based in Lisbon, promoted by Slow Innovation Brands. External participants are also welcome. We are a nomad team. If you are not in Lisbon and are interested in this event write to us and we will check when we are going to your city and country!
In this event we will:
- receive local makers;
- receive our alumni to present their experience in creating a sustainable fashion brand;
- receive pattern makers who will discuss in private meetings with students about their projects;
- present techniques for circular design and zero waste in production;
- present sustainable fabrics samples with the indication of suppliers, prices, the composition of materials, MOQ's and feedback from other brands on their use;
- present samples of sustainable packaging, with the indication of suppliers, prices and MQOs;
- indicate some of our manufacturing partners with the indication of MQOs, portfolio, and contacts.
This event is free to all students and alumni of The Slow Fashion Innovation Program (limited to 5 seats). If you would like more information about the extensive program you can consult here: https://slowinnovationbrands.com/products/slow-fashion-innovation-program-online-30h
For external participants (limited to 5 seats) it will cost 150 Euro (for registrations done until July 10. After that date, the price will be 200 Euro). The price already includes IVA.
Our events are built to accommodate a maximum of 10 students to maintain the level of interaction and collaboration between students and teachers and to offer a more personalized service. Therefore, we can not accept registrations after this number of subscribers has been exceeded.
If you have any other question, please write to us! If you cannot afford this event, please write us a motivation letter + portfolio and we will check if we can offer you a scholarship.